Dedicated Instance Setup
Dedicated instances of Nexus Bot require a separate Discord bot created by you.
New Application button referred to in point 3
4. Input the Name of your bot.
Name field referred to in point 4
5. Navigate to the Bot page.
Bot page referred to in point 5
6. Click on Add Bot button.
Add Bot button referred to in point 6
7. Input the name of your bot (will be shown in Discord) and upload an avatar by clicking on the Icon default image.
Bot avatar and name referred to in point 7
8. Click on Copy under Click to Reveal Token and store it for later. 9. In the same page, under the Build-A-Bot settings, make sure that the toggles look like the image below.
Toggles configuration referred to in point 9
10. Follow the image below (1 to 5) to obtain the Invite Link with the correct level of permissions.
Be sure to follow the numbered steps in the image above.