Comment on page
Dedicated Instance Setup
Dedicated instances of Nexus Bot require a separate Discord bot created by you.
Creating a bot is very simple and will require only a couple of minutes even if you're not familiar with the platform.
New Application button referred to in point 3
4. Input the Name of your bot.
Name field referred to in point 4
5. Navigate to the Bot page.
Bot page referred to in point 5
6. Click on Add Bot button.
Add Bot button referred to in point 6
7. Input the name of your bot (will be shown in Discord) and upload an avatar by clicking on the Icon default image.
Bot avatar and name referred to in point 7
8. Click on Copy under Click to Reveal Token and store it for later. 9. In the same page, under the Build-A-Bot settings, make sure that the toggles look like the image below.
Toggles configuration referred to in point 9
10. Follow the image below (1 to 5) to obtain the Invite Link with the correct level of permissions.
Be sure to follow the numbered steps in the image above.
Never share the Token with anyone who isn't from Nexus.